Offering therapy services for adolescents, adults, elders in Kitsap County, Washington.
Note: We do not offer bilingual services at this time.
Counseling services include:
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. As a retired Navy Chief Petty Officer I have extensive experience helping Active-Duty Military and Veterans. During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
Rates & Insurance
- Counseling Session: $95 Individual/$105 Couple/Marriage (50 minutes/therapeutic hour)
- Hypnotherapy Session: $95 (50 minutes/therapeutic hour)
- Kitsap Counseling & Hypnotherapy does not take third-party insurance at this time.
- Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
- We do NOT provide Court-appointed Evaluations, Court Letters, or any Forensic Psychological Services at this time.
- We do NOT provide Emotional Support Animal (ESA) evaluations or letters at this time.
- For Individual, Couple or Family therapy (involving adults and minors 13 years of age and older) understand that ALL parties must sign a Release of Information (ROI) form for shared session information to be released to outside third-party’s.
Cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me by 9:00am the morning of the appointment, you will be required to pay a cancelled session fee. If canceling within one hour of the appointment or no-show you will be charged the full session fee.